Saturday 18 December 2010

What's the Blurb?

I recently found myself online in a book from a shoot this summer with Jim Carter.

Click on the image to preview Jim's book, 'A Life Shooting Nudes.' You can find me on pages 3, 11, 31 and 97.

You can also find my work featured in another Blurb book, UKPM Volume 2. UKPM is a modelling/photography website with a comparatively small following, and a fairly high percentage of Scottish members. It's a friendly website, with a good sense of community, and they have now launched two books featuring members' work. This edition features some of my self-portraiture.


Click the image to preview the book.
Both books can be purchased from Blurb.com

I'm also reliably informed by the photographer who took this image, that the photo on the front cover of this book is of me. 'A Red Hot Love Goddess,' no less. Truly, I have reached the dizzy heights of fame!

Photo by Gray Bishop
Profits from the sale of this book go to charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment